The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Should parents space out their child’s vaccinations? Are vaccine-preventable diseases like measles or meningitis even in the U.S. any more? Should you take your children for well-check and vaccine visits during the pandemic? The...
If there’s one thing the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us, it’s this — viruses aren’t the only things that can spread quickly. Disinformation makes its way across the globe at a relentless pace, confusing...