The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
This guest post was written in May 2020 by VYF Board Member Mary Koslap-Petraco DNP, PPCNP-BC, CPNP, FAANP, an adjunct clinical assistant professor at Stony Brook University School of Nursing and a pediatric nurse...
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains: Why thimerosal, a preservative containing ethyl mercury, was added to some vaccines How ethylmercury differs from methylmercury (the kind found in tuna) What...