The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Over the last couple of weeks, there have been several changes to the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine recommendations. This week, the CDC updated their booster and third dose recommendations for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines,...
Pregnancy experts strongly recommend that all pregnant and recently pregnant individuals, including those who are breastfeeding, get a COVID-19 vaccine. But why? And how do we know COVID vaccines are safe for you and...