The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
We’re worried about this flu season. At Vaccinate Your Family, we keep a close eye on the spread of flu each fall and winter – and things are looking serious. This week, the CDC...
Do children now have to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for school? No! The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recently voted to add COVID-19 vaccines to the routine childhood vaccination schedule. But only states...