The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
NOTE: A version of this content originally appeared in Vaccinate Your Family’s Immunization Alerts eNewsletter, sent out on Friday, August 13, 2021. Stay up to date on the latest vaccine news by subscribing here....
Even if you’re fully vaccinated, it’s likely you know someone who is not. There are a lot of reasons why people might opt out of vaccines — from disinformation to unanswered questions to bad...