The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
By Amy Pisani, Executive Director of Vaccinate Your Family & President of Rotary Club of Mystic, CT Today is “World Polio Day” and as the world grapples with the devastation caused by COVID-19, children...
By Robyn Correll, MPH My kids think Flu Shot Day is an official holiday — and in our house, it is. They get off school and my husband and I take off work. We...