The Vaccine Mom Explains Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Apr 10, 2020
Cloth face masks are now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, discusses the CDC recommendation and explains what you should know about when, how, and where to use cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Prevent Getting Sick During a Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- Happy DIY Home: DIY Face Mask
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Like this video from The Vaccine Mom? Watch more of Taryn’s videos on Shot of Prevention.
Should parents space out their child’s vaccinations? Are vaccine-preventable diseases like measles or meningitis even in the U.S. any more? Should you take your children for well-check and vaccine visits during the pandemic? The...
If there’s one thing the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us, it’s this — viruses aren’t the only things that can spread quickly. Disinformation makes its way across the globe at a relentless pace, confusing...