The Vaccine Mom Explains Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Apr 10, 2020
Cloth face masks are now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, discusses the CDC recommendation and explains what you should know about when, how, and where to use cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Prevent Getting Sick During a Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- Happy DIY Home: DIY Face Mask
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Like this video from The Vaccine Mom? Watch more of Taryn’s videos on Shot of Prevention.
Over the last couple of weeks, there have been several changes to the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine recommendations. This week, the CDC updated their booster and third dose recommendations for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines,...
Pregnancy experts strongly recommend that all pregnant and recently pregnant individuals, including those who are breastfeeding, get a COVID-19 vaccine. But why? And how do we know COVID vaccines are safe for you and...