The Vaccine Mom Explains Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Apr 10, 2020
Cloth face masks are now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, discusses the CDC recommendation and explains what you should know about when, how, and where to use cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Prevent Getting Sick During a Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- Happy DIY Home: DIY Face Mask
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Like this video from The Vaccine Mom? Watch more of Taryn’s videos on Shot of Prevention.
The Public Health Emergency (PHE) declaration is ending on May 11, but COVID remains a threat. The PHE was first declared in 2020 in response to the spread of COVID-19 to allow for special...
This post was originally published with MediaPlanet in the FutureOfPersonalHealth.com Winter Wellness Issue, and was written by Vaccinate Your Family. Are you more likely to get sick during the winter? Yep – more viruses...