The Vaccine Mom Explains Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Apr 10, 2020
Cloth face masks are now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, discusses the CDC recommendation and explains what you should know about when, how, and where to use cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Prevent Getting Sick During a Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- Happy DIY Home: DIY Face Mask
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Like this video from The Vaccine Mom? Watch more of Taryn’s videos on Shot of Prevention.
Good news for parents – COVID vaccines are now available for children ages 6 months to 5 years old! We’re here to answer all of your questions about the COVID vaccines for babies and...
Are you boosted against COVID-19? Do you know if you’re eligible for your second booster? We’ve pulled together the information you need to understand the latest booster recommendations as of May 2022. As we...