The Vaccine Mom Explains Cloth Face Masks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Apr 10, 2020
Cloth face masks are now recommended by the CDC to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, discusses the CDC recommendation and explains what you should know about when, how, and where to use cloth face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Prevent Getting Sick During a Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- Happy DIY Home: DIY Face Mask
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
Like this video from The Vaccine Mom? Watch more of Taryn’s videos on Shot of Prevention.
Vaccinate Your Family was pleased to host Dr. Laura Riley of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine, in collaboration with American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists – ACOG, as she answered questions about COVID-19 and other...
Not many people know more about how to approach talking to friends and family about being vaccinated than Riki. She’s a physician liaison for the liver team at Houston Methodist Hospital and a pro-vaccine advocate. But most importantly, she’s a heart mom. Riki’s daughter, Juliana, was born in heart...