The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
Should parents space out their child’s vaccinations? Are vaccine-preventable diseases like measles or meningitis even in the U.S. any more? Should you take your children for well-check and vaccine visits during the pandemic? The...
If there’s one thing the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us, it’s this — viruses aren’t the only things that can spread quickly. Disinformation makes its way across the globe at a relentless pace, confusing...