The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
Good news for parents – COVID vaccines are now available for children ages 6 months to 5 years old! We’re here to answer all of your questions about the COVID vaccines for babies and...
Are you boosted against COVID-19? Do you know if you’re eligible for your second booster? We’ve pulled together the information you need to understand the latest booster recommendations as of May 2022. As we...