The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
Employers can play an important role in protecting their employees and communities from flu and COVID-19 this winter. In fact, more businesses are working to help their employees learn about vaccines and receive vaccines....
Dr. Nneka Holder, an attending physician in the Department of Pediatrics at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Associate Professor at Georgetown University, joined Vaccinate Your Family on Friday, September 17, 2021, to answer common...