The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, talks about what to do when you think you may be sick with the coronavirus (COVID-19) or another respiratory illness like the flu. Resources...
As is the case with any medication, vaccines can have side effects. A serious side effect after vaccination is very rare, but if it does happen, a person can file a petition (also known...