The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
This guest post was written in May 2020 by VYF Board Member Mary Koslap-Petraco DNP, PPCNP-BC, CPNP, FAANP, an adjunct clinical assistant professor at Stony Brook University School of Nursing and a pediatric nurse...
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains: Why thimerosal, a preservative containing ethyl mercury, was added to some vaccines How ethylmercury differs from methylmercury (the kind found in tuna) What...