The Vaccine Mom Talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin
Feb 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist, talks with Dr. Nicole Baldwin, pediatrician and mother of two, about her mission to further vaccine education post-TikTok video.
- Dr. Baldwin’s TikTok video
- Vaccinate Your Family Website: Questions About Vaccines?
- HealthyChildren.org (AAP’s website for parents)
- The Vaccine Mom
- Dr. Nicole Baldwin – Confessions of a “Type A” Doctor Mom
- Follow Dr. Nicole Baldwin on social media!
Vaccinate Your Family was pleased to host Dr. Laura Riley of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine, in collaboration with American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists – ACOG, as she answered questions about COVID-19 and other...
Not many people know more about how to approach talking to friends and family about being vaccinated than Riki. She’s a physician liaison for the liver team at Houston Methodist Hospital and a pro-vaccine advocate. But most importantly, she’s a heart mom. Riki’s daughter, Juliana, was born in heart...