The Vaccine Mom Discusses How a COVID-19 Vaccine Would Work
May 04, 2020
The Vaccine Mom, a molecular biologist and mother of two, explains how a COVID-19 vaccine would work to protect against coronavirus.
- VYF: How Do Vaccines Work?
- CDC: The Journey of Your Child’s Vaccine
- CDC: How do vaccines help babies fight infections?
- NOVA PBS: Immunity and Vaccines
- VYF: Understanding Vaccine Science
- VYF: Up-to-Date Coronavirus Information (Directly from CDC)
- The Vaccine Mom: U.S. COVID-19 Updates
In this video for the Shot of Prevention blog, Taryn (AKA “The Vaccine Mom”) — a molecular biologist and mom of two — tackles the question: Are vaccines made with fetal cells? Listen as...
You might have heard some rumors that COVID-19 vaccines cause people to shed the virus, mRNA, or spike proteins, putting unvaccinated people at risk. But do COVID vaccines actually cause someone to “shed”? And...